HR software is designed to streamline, and in some cases automate, a variety of HR and people management processes. HR software helps managers organise their teams and perform traditionally time-consuming human resources tasks quickly and easily.
Examples of tools that you might find in HR software include:
- Document storage. Allows the secure storage of digital copies of important docs and files for each employee, or for the entire organisation.
- Annual leave management. Records of employees’ booked, used, and remaining annual leave
- Employee profiles. Contain staff name, contact, and address information, as well as wage rates and holiday allowance.
- Logbook. Used to record important past and future events, such as appraisals, awards, or workplace accidents at your business.
- Self-service time-tracking. Staff have their own individual timesheets, with records updated automatically as they clock in and out of shifts.